Friday, September 9, 2011

Here Comes the Sun

    I walked outside.  My shoulders straightened.  My head lifted.
    Sun.
    It’s yellow, warm, suddenly Summer.
    Amazing how 92 straight days of rain (well it feels like 92) can begin to affect how you view your life.  I found myself wanting to burn candles and play Christmas music – my sure fire way to keep my spirits up during the darker winter months.  As ever, I am awed by the way change comes into the life.  All of a sudden, it’s like it’s always been this way.
    Rain?  What rain?  Maybe we should have a picnic.
    Once again, life reminds me to open myself to the possibility of the moment – this moment. And then the next.  I frequently say that I hate change.  Turns out, that’s not precisely true.  Not even close. 
    Here comes the Sun, and I say, I’m alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment